> PERFUME MALAYSIA ONLINE SHOP : JUICY CULTURE PERFUME VIVA LA JUICY FOR WOMEN

Saturday, 5 January 2013

JUICY CULTURE PERFUME
VIVA LA JUICY FOR WOMEN

Viva La Juicy, Juicy Couture
Viva La Juicy, Juicy Couture
Viva La Juicy
By Juicy Culture
For Women
30ml EDP Spray
50ml EDP Spray
100ml EDP Spray
Fragrance Description
The perfume Viva la Juicy was presented as a gourmet floral fragrance, which opens with notes of wild berries and juicy mandarin. The heart encompasses a floral blend of honeysuckle, gardenia and jasmine, while the base notes await us with a gourmet rhapsody of amber, caramel, vanilla, sandalwood and pralines. The perfume arrives in a typical Juicy Couture bottle with a charming ribbon of fuchsia colour, as 50 and 100 ml EDP, as well as roll on edition in the amount of 7,5 ml EDP, appropriate for your purse. Besides the perfume, the collection includes 200 ml rich, luxurious body cream, 250 ml bath and 250 ml body lotion. Viva la Juicy was launched in 2008.
One of my absolute favourite perfumes of all time! First time I smelled this I thought it was too sweet, but now the weather is getting warmer, I decided to give it another go as everyone was saying it's designed more for hot weather. I adore this! I thought it might be too sweet but it's definitely not - it's light, fruity, sweet and quite refreshing, and one of the few perfumes I've ever gotten lots of positive comments on. Surprisingly, I find it can also be quite a mature scent instead of being too young and girly. My Sister in law  tried this on the other day, and on her it just smelled like a sweet second skin, absolutely gorgeous. Definitely recommend for an all-round crowd-pleaser.
Top Notes
Mandarin Orange, Wild Berries
Mid Notes
Honeysuckle, Gardenia, Jasmine
Base Notes
Amber, Caramel, Vanille, Sandalwood, Praline
Main Notes according my nose
caramel and candy
Similar smell with
Gucci Flora Gergoues Gardenia

Commercial video by juicy culture

Dont hesitate to be Followers